Cruzine

Cruzine


Fresh Resources for Creative Designers #9

Posted:

Today it’s kind of busy around here … almost forgot to add the last article for today; You wouldn’t like me for that :). Anyway, the latest collection of creative designer resources is again packed with quality. You may look forward cool posters, business cards, web templates, badges, buttons and more! At the bottom, you’ll [...]

Quality B&W Portrait Photography

Posted:

I have to admit, I like portrait photography, especially collections of photos presenting various people from all around the World. Different races, different gestures … it’s not the outer beauty playing the major role here. Today’s portrait photography collection is special though as it’s a black and white only. My today’s favorites are the Dark [...]

Daily Inspirations no. 387

Posted:

It surely won’t surprise you if I’ll tell you we’ll start with some exceptional photos today. Just check the very first one … ain’t that a true love? Few photos lower down, there is a hilarious photo of an ape getting pretty entertained obviously :). Love the grimace. From today’s illustrations my pick is the [...]

Comments system

Disqus Shortname