Optical Illusion of The Day: Pretty Rosy Lips Illusion

Optical Illusion of The Day: Pretty Rosy Lips Illusion

Link to Mighty Optical Illusions

Pretty Rosy Lips Illusion

Posted: 21 Sep 2016 08:42 PM PDT

I’m not much of a girly girl, but I have to say that a couple of my guilty pleasures are lipstick and nail polish. I have an embarrassing number of each, and I’m really not afraid to use them. I’ll spend quite a while painting intricate designs on my nails and perfecting the red lipstick even. Granted, I’ll just ruin it all when I go out and dig a ditch or split firewood, but still! Some days, a girl’s just gotta do it up a little, ya know? And today’s one of those days, so I present you with this pretty rosy lips illusion…

rosy lips illusion

It’s such a simple illusion too! Nothing by a pair of beautifully painted voluptuous lips and a picture of a rose stem. Put the two together, and you have a flower and lips illusion!

Make sure you give this rosy lips illusion a rating with the stars below! And, be sure to check out this lips or leaf illusion!

The post Pretty Rosy Lips Illusion appeared first on Mighty Optical Illusions.

Can You Name This Impossible Illusion?

Posted: 21 Sep 2016 08:30 PM PDT

Okay, so I’m struggling to figure out a name for this new impossible illusion that I found. What do I call it? Is it an impossible doo-dad? An impossible…thing?

Try as I might, I can not for the life of me figure out a name for this! Maybe you guys can come up with something…

impossible-illusion

Well, did you come up with a name for this impossible illusion? I don’t even know what this could be, actually. Obviously, it’s an impossible box. But, what exactly are the hand cranks for on either side?

I’d love to see this thing in action, but I think that might be…well, impossible!

What’s the best name you can come up with for this impossible illusion? If you liked this one, head over and check out this impossible pass through illusion!

The post Can You Name This Impossible Illusion? appeared first on Mighty Optical Illusions.

Comments system

Disqus Shortname