Optical Illusion of The Day: Insane Iron Man Lego Illusion!

Optical Illusion of The Day: Insane Iron Man Lego Illusion!

Link to Mighty Optical Illusions

Insane Iron Man Lego Illusion!

Posted: 23 Oct 2016 09:23 PM PDT

I’m pretty sure everyone here has played with LEGO blocks at some point in their lives. If you didn’t play with them when you were a child, well…you’re deprived and possibly a little strange. But, I digress! You’ve probably played with them since you’ve grown up at least, either with your own kids or someone else’s. Even if you don’t absolutely love LEGOs like I do, you still have to appreciate this awesome Iron Man LEGO illusion!

iron man lego illusion

This Iron man portrait was built completely out of LEGO bricks. Pretty cool, huh?

Well, it gets better, and I’m about to blow your mind…

How cool is THAT?! Somebody had the time and talent to put together quite the cool little LEGO illusion here. Start at one side of the portrait and you’ll see Iron Man, but the face morphs into his alter ego, Tony Stark!

Definitely cool! Show your love for this LEGO illusion image by giving it a solid five stars below!

When you’re done checking out this LEGO illusion, be sure to head over and check out these impossible LEGO creations!

The post Insane Iron Man Lego Illusion! appeared first on Mighty Optical Illusions.

Another Dark and Macabre Skull Optical Illusion

Posted: 23 Oct 2016 09:40 PM PDT

Skull optical illusions have to be one of the most common illusions. I know we’ve posted several of them on the site already, but they’re always popular. There’s something drawing and alluring about the dark and macabre, I think, whether we like to admit it or not. And, since it’s getting closer to Halloween, I think a nice little skull optical illusion is in order, don’t you?

01b869c96fc1197f1497e71edbeea571

Well, what did you see first in this skull optical illusion? You most likely saw the skull first, because I mentioned it before showing you the picture. But, did you notice something else?

If I would have referred to this as “two guys in to hats” illusion, would you have seen them first, I wonder? The two gentleman in top hats give this illusion a slightly darker feel, I think. To me, it give it a bit of a Jack the Ripper feel to it… But, maybe I’m just weird like that. What do you think?

Don’t forget to rate this skull optical illusion with the stars below! And, if you want some more macabre illusion fun, be sure to check out the rest of the skull illusions on the site!

The post Another Dark and Macabre Skull Optical Illusion appeared first on Mighty Optical Illusions.

Super Easy Hole in Hand Illusion!

Posted: 23 Oct 2016 09:51 PM PDT

Halloween is just around the corner, and I’m sure a lot of you are gearing up for some pretty spooky fun! If you’re looking for some really freaky fun, why not try this hole in hand illusion…

hole-in-hand

Believe it or not, this is actually a lot easier to recreate than you might think! Check it out…

All you really need is some paper, a couple of markers, and a little paint. You don’t even have to be super artistic to do this. Even I could probably recreate this hole in hand illusion! And, I might, just to mess with the kids…

What did you think of this 3D drawing? Is it something you could do yourself? If you love it, make sure you rate it!

Want another super easy illusion art project like this hole in hand? Head over and check out how to draw a 3D hand!

The post Super Easy Hole in Hand Illusion! appeared first on Mighty Optical Illusions.

Yummy 3D Art Fried Egg Illusion

Posted: 23 Oct 2016 09:18 PM PDT

Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day, I must admit! I love pancakes, bacon, sausage, waffles, and toast, I really do! But, one of my favorite breakfast food are fried eggs.

fried egg art

Maybe that’s because they aren’t just breakfast foods. You can eat them at just about any meal, either alone or on something. You can really plop a fried egg on top of just about anything for a yummy twist. Well, at least I can.

But, this is an optical illusion site so you’re probably wondering why I’m rambling about fried eggs, right? Well, that’s because there’s more than meets the eye to the egg image above…

It’s not actually a real egg. I just wanted to intro this awesome pieve of artwork painted by Marcello Barenghi. Check out how he created this awesome fried egg 3D art! And, don’t miss some of his other amazing works of art at the end of the video!

If you love 3D art, be sure to rate this fried egg art with the stars below! And, be sure to check out this other amazing 3D art!

The post Yummy 3D Art Fried Egg Illusion appeared first on Mighty Optical Illusions.

Comments system

Disqus Shortname