Optical Illusion of The Day: Vanishing Girls Optical Illusion

Optical Illusion of The Day: Vanishing Girls Optical Illusion

Link to Mighty Optical Illusions

Vanishing Girls Optical Illusion

Posted: 27 Jun 2012 05:17 PM PDT

Here’s one that has me puzzled for days! Even though we successfully cracked both the Mad Professor and Irish Leprechauns puzzle, I can’t seem to understand how this one works. As a reminder, these sort of vintage puzzles were quite popular back in the old days. They originally came sliced in multiple pieces, and could be put together in different ways, where each setup worked. Depending on how you connected the pieces, different amount of people/objects is seen. In the example below, you can end up with 15 or 14 pin-up girls. But I still don’t understand from where did that extra lady come from? Looking at both pictures simultaneously, I can see each of them present in each setup. Please help me figure this one out! Visual examples are more than welcome – I encourage you to attach them along with your comments… thx!



Comments system

Disqus Shortname