Optical Illusion of The Day: Ball Shadow Optical Illusion

Optical Illusion of The Day: Ball Shadow Optical Illusion

Link to Mighty Optical Illusions

Ball Shadow Optical Illusion

Posted: 23 Dec 2013 11:05 AM PST

Alright, I’ve conducted a little bit of research and I have found out that you guys and gals out there absolutely love brain teasers. As a matter of fact, I asked all of you that follow our page on Facebook as to what illusions you all liked the best and the response was overwhelmingly in the favor of brain teasers. Therefore, I’ve promised that I am going to start posting more brain teasers for all of you. Today, I have a major brain teaser that is royally going to mess with your mind. You seriously may hate me for this one after you look at it. Scroll down to see why you’re going to hate this brain teaser optical illusion.

Ball Shadow Optical Illusion

See, I told you that you were absolutely going to hate me for posting this brain teaser optical illusion. It is definitely a very difficult one. Out of all of the people I’ve shown this to, less than 15% get the answer correct. Therefore, I’m wondering what answer you’ve come up with? Once you have your answer, you can leave it below in the comments section. Also, if you want, you can share this picture with your friends and I guarantee that you will be able to stump them. As I stated above, this is a very difficult optical illusion and not many people are capable of getting it right. Lastly, feel free to give this post a rating. I would definitely appreciate it!

The post Ball Shadow Optical Illusion appeared first on Mighty Optical Illusions.

Comments system

Disqus Shortname