Optical Illusion of The Day: Greek Runner Optical Illusion

Optical Illusion of The Day: Greek Runner Optical Illusion

Link to Mighty Optical Illusions

Greek Runner Optical Illusion

Posted: 11 Nov 2015 06:04 AM PST

I think the illusion for how to draw an impossible square went over well yesterday, so I’ll definitely be making an illusion on how to draw an impossible triangle soon. It’s a busy, bust time right now for me, though, so it may be a few days. In the meantime, I can at least keep you occupied with some fun little illusions that I have tucked away deep in a folder on my computer.

Today’s optical illusion is a cute little cartoon featuring a couple of ancient Greek athletes….

Greek runner optical illusion

This Greek runner optical illusion isn’t just unusual because they’re running smack into each other. I mean, that’s a little odd, but that’s not what it’s all about. Take a look at this Greek runner optical illusion a little better. Focus on the runners face. Not that runner’s face, the other runner’s face…

Yeah, you see what I did there. Whose face is it in this illusion? Is it the runner on the right’s face or the runner on the left’s face? The way it’s drawn, it could be either’s face! It all depends on how you look at it. Speaking of which, this Greek runner optical illusion looks a little like the two are hugging instead. Or is that just me? Who knows? Maybe they are hugging. They were pretty open to all sorts of things back then, or so I hear.

Don’t forget to rate this Greek runner optical illusion below! When you’re done, head over and check out this fun little optical illusion comic!

The post Greek Runner Optical Illusion appeared first on Mighty Optical Illusions.

Comments system

Disqus Shortname