Optical Illusion of The Day: Wonky Spinning Illusion

Optical Illusion of The Day: Wonky Spinning Illusion

Link to Mighty Optical Illusions

Wonky Spinning Illusion

Posted: 20 Nov 2015 05:51 AM PST

It’s been a long, long week, and with one more day to go before the weekend, my mind is almost shot. I’m looking forward to a couple of days to chill out and relax. Well, that’s not entirely true. I probably won’t be chilling or relaxing much this weekend, because I get to pack up the rest of my house. I’m moving—I sign the papers on the new house on Tuesday!

After peeking back on the recent posts on here, I realized that I haven’t put up a moving illusion lately. So, I figured what better way to round out the week than with a freaky movie illusion? Besides, a spinning illusion matches what’s going on in my head at this point…

spinning illusion moving illusion jpg

This spinning illusion is definitely a little hard on the eyes. But, that’s what makes it such a neat illusion. You know that this moving illusion is’t really moving, though when you look at it, the circles seem to be rotating in opposite directions. Of course, this isn’t a moving image at all, just a clever moving illusion.

If you liked this spinning illusion, be sure to check out this similar, yet more colorful, rotating circles illusion!

The post Wonky Spinning Illusion appeared first on Mighty Optical Illusions.

Comments system

Disqus Shortname