Optical Illusion of The Day: Find the Hidden Y’s!

Optical Illusion of The Day: Find the Hidden Y’s!

Link to Mighty Optical Illusions

Find the Hidden Y’s!

Posted: 01 May 2016 08:43 AM PDT

It’s the last day of the weekend. Bummer! That means that most of us will be heading off to work yet again tomorrow morning. I hope your brains haven’t gotten rusty this weekend. If you’re feeling a little sluggish, here’s a little something to make you think and give you a mental workout. Take a look at the image below and find the hidden Y’s amidst all of the X’s…

find the hidden

Did you find the hidden Y’s? All 5 of them? If not, keep looking, because trust me—they’re there! If your eyes can handle it, that is. Just don’t give yourself a headache or go blind trying!

When you’ve conquered this puzzle, try your luck at some of these other brain teasers and find the hidden objects!

 

The post Find the Hidden Y’s! appeared first on Mighty Optical Illusions.

Dirty Optical Illusion With Ceiling Lights

Posted: 30 Apr 2016 10:49 AM PDT

Buying a new house, I’ve discovered, is something of an adventure. There’s always something else that needs done, fixed, or changed. Doing it all at once is pretty much impossible, so I’m just plugging away at it all, getting little things done here and there. My next task, I think, is a new light for the dining room. After checking out some options, though, I’ve figured out that I have to be a bit careful in my choice. Otherwise, I might end up with a dirty optical illusion on my ceiling!

dirty optical illusion

I’m not a prude by any stretch of the imagination, mind you, but I don’t think I want a pair of breasts on my ceiling every night. It’s funny when it’s on someone else’s ceiling, but not mine!

If this dirty optical illusion cracked you up too, make sure you give it a good rating below!

Wanna see another dirty optical illusion? Take a peek at this naked lady

The post Dirty Optical Illusion With Ceiling Lights appeared first on Mighty Optical Illusions.

Comments system

Disqus Shortname