Optical Illusion of The Day: Artistic Wave Illusion

Optical Illusion of The Day: Artistic Wave Illusion

Link to Mighty Optical Illusions

Artistic Wave Illusion

Posted: 07 Jun 2016 08:07 AM PDT

I have a pretty awesome artistic illusion that will definitely make you look twice today! It certainly made me look twice, anyway. Take a look at this wave illusion…

wave illusion artistic illusion

How long did it take you to notice that there was more than meets the eye in this wave illusion? I originally skimmed by this image, but something made me go back and look at it again. Only then did I realize that the frothy white crests on the waves were actually little white bunnies. It’s like a turbulent bunny storm!

I hope you liked this illusion as much as I did! If you loved it, be sure to rate it with five stars below! Even if you hated it, don’t be shy—go ahead and rate it. I can take some constructive criticism now and again…

Love this wave illusion? Head over and check out this frog or horse illusion too!

The post Artistic Wave Illusion appeared first on Mighty Optical Illusions.

Comments system

Disqus Shortname