Optical Illusion of The Day: Multiple Meaning Soldier Illusion

Optical Illusion of The Day: Multiple Meaning Soldier Illusion

Link to Mighty Optical Illusions

Multiple Meaning Soldier Illusion

Posted: 24 Jun 2016 05:28 AM PDT

Multiple meaning illusions are probably my favorite illusions. I love to see images that are actually two different things. They’re like hidden object illusions, but just a tad cooler, in my opinion. I found a pretty great multiple meaning illusion this morning too! Check out the soldier illusion below…

soldier illusion

The soldier wearing a helmet was the first thing that popped out in this image to me. But, if you look again, you can probably spot why this is a multiple meaning illusion.

It’s not actually a picture of a soldier’s face. It’s actually a picture of a person bending over creating a soldier illusion. The creases in his pants make the eyes and mouth of the soldier, the arms make the back of the head, and his derriere forms the soldier’s helmet. Pretty cool!

Now, before anyone gets all offended, I do not mean any disrespect to our soldiers here! I am about as patriotic as you can get and fully support our troops. I even come from a military family, with my father being a captain in the Army. So, know that I don’t mean any disrespect at all; I just thought it was a pretty nifty illusion.

If you liked this soldier illusion, be sure to check out this penguin and president illusion too!

The post Multiple Meaning Soldier Illusion appeared first on Mighty Optical Illusions.

Funky Sand Faces Illusion

Posted: 24 Jun 2016 04:55 AM PDT

It’s summer time, and that means beach time! There are all sorts of fun things you can do at the beach, like build sand castles, splash in the surf, and hunt for buried treasure. But, the beach is also great for something else too—photo ops! I ran across this awesome sand faces illusion this morning and really wanted to share with you…

funky sand faces illusion

Recreating your own funky sand faces illusion is pretty easy too. Just draw some faces in the sand and position your bodies over them, so your heads’ shadows fall on them. Bam! Instant creepy and weird faces! And, a pretty awesome photo!

We’re planning a trip to the beach this summer, and I’m definitely thinking about trying this out. Anyone else?

If you liked this funky faces illusion, be sure to check out this shadow with eyes too!

The post Funky Sand Faces Illusion appeared first on Mighty Optical Illusions.

Comments system

Disqus Shortname