Optical Illusion of The Day: Funny Facebook Confused Mom Illusion

Optical Illusion of The Day: Funny Facebook Confused Mom Illusion

Link to Mighty Optical Illusions

Funny Facebook Confused Mom Illusion

Posted: 15 Aug 2016 09:15 AM PDT

I have a little different type of illusion for you today. It’s definitely an interesting start to the new week! Feast your eyes on this confused mom optical illusion…

confused mom illusion

Poor mama! All she wanted was a profile picture with her and her two babies. Well, Facebook apparently had different ideas on what her babies actually WERE. And, I have to admit, at first glance, I thought the same thing. Not gonna lie, though…sometimes I do have a dirty mind. And, I know I’m not the only one, hmmmm??

What about you? What did you first see in this confused mom illusion? Did you see something completely innocent? Or did your dirty mind creep in and take over too…?

Don’t forget to rate this confused mom illusion before you go! And, if you like cartoon illusions, head over and check out this Escher on the beach comic.

The post Funny Facebook Confused Mom Illusion appeared first on Mighty Optical Illusions.

Comments system

Disqus Shortname