This Blog Rules

This Blog Rules


8 Newly Discovered Animals You Should Know

Posted: 15 Oct 2014 02:36 PM PDT

The Earth is full of fascinating animals, most of them probably unknown to us. Some are adorable, some are creepy, and some of them we never heard of nor did we know they existed. Here are 8 newly discovered animals you can teach your little brother about. 1. Tuco-tuco New species of these adorable rodents […]

The post 8 Newly Discovered Animals You Should Know appeared first on This Blog Rules | Why go elsewhere?.

Top 5 of the Most Expensive Barbie Dolls On the Planet

Posted: 15 Oct 2014 09:09 AM PDT

For many girls (and boys) the Barbie doll isn't just a regular plastic toy. I remember when I got my first Barbie: it was for my 7th birthday and it was exactly the one I wanted. Many years have passed since then and my Barbie is still one of the most precious belongings I have. […]

The post Top 5 of the Most Expensive Barbie Dolls On the Planet appeared first on This Blog Rules | Why go elsewhere?.

Comments system

Disqus Shortname