Optical Illusion of The Day: Two Face Optical Illusion

Optical Illusion of The Day: Two Face Optical Illusion

Link to Mighty Optical Illusions

Two Face Optical Illusion

Posted: 29 Sep 2012 01:06 PM PDT

Sorry guys for me being absent for the last two days. I just hope this illusion Sandile found will make it up for the gap.

If you concentrate on the photo our South African fan shared, one I have attached to the right of this article, you will see what appears to be fused frontal/profile headshot of a young man. Now if you observe this very same image with your palm covering first left, and then right side of his face, you will end up with some pretty confusing results.

I’ve created a mockup below just to make it easier for you to see both frontal and sideway view. Even though we had something similar posted here before, I still have trouble figuring these kind of illusions.

Unfortunately, Sandile didn’t provide us with info on the artist behind this, so if you have any clues be sure to share them inside your comments. Higher-res original can be found right after the jump.

I’m a South African who loves illusions. I really don’t know if you have this one, but it’s been disturbing my brain for quite some time now. I really admire the person who created this and just thought I could share it with everyone. Keep up the good work! – Sandile, RSA


Comments system

Disqus Shortname