Optical Illusion of The Day: Religious Symbols as An Illusion

Optical Illusion of The Day: Religious Symbols as An Illusion

Link to Mighty Optical Illusions

Religious Symbols as An Illusion

Posted: 09 Sep 2012 02:58 PM PDT

Here’s a photo of an incredible ambiguous sculpture crafted and then submitted to us by Francis Tabary. I believe the sculpture is self explanatory; the only thing worth mentioning is that the mirror reflects the “cross” sculpture as seen from a different angle. I think it could be much more interesting to debate what is the deeper meaning behind all of this? ;D

Oh, and while we’re talking religion, I’d like to hear your feedback on my first iPhone app, one I talked about in July – interactive Breviary: Book of Catholic Prayers? Those of you with an iPhone that have taken a moment and purchased it, what is your take on it? Any suggestion for further updates? Have you by any chance rated it on the App Store? I just hope you liked it (I’m more interested in feedback from technical and design point of view, if you aren’t fond of thematic simply ignore this question)


Comments system

Disqus Shortname