Optical Illusion of The Day: Jenkins Animated Face Illusion

Optical Illusion of The Day: Jenkins Animated Face Illusion

Link to Mighty Optical Illusions

Jenkins Animated Face Illusion

Posted: 18 Sep 2012 10:06 AM PDT

Just saw a fascinating TED talk the other day, titled “Is our Universe The Only Universe?” by Brian Greene. In fact, the speaker was so good with his presentational skills he was almost too good to be true. For a minute there I even doubted this guy was actually a theoretical physicist. I thought to myself: “he has to be some kind of phoney; an ordinary marketer, day-to-day philosopher throwing unsupported claims and phrases at us, whose whole purpose is to shock and make a spectacle”.

But then it hit me – I know this guy from before! I even read one of his books, The Elegant Universe. Brian Greene is truly a genius, one I have appreciated for a very long time. It takes a true genius to simplify such complex thematic, and present it in an appealing way so everyone can understand and enjoy it. I warmly recommend you to check his TED talk! Oh, and for the illusion – well, you’ll figure this one yourselves!


Comments system

Disqus Shortname