Optical Illusion of The Day: Tetrahedron Optical Illusion

Optical Illusion of The Day: Tetrahedron Optical Illusion

Link to Mighty Optical Illusions

Tetrahedron Optical Illusion

Posted: 18 Nov 2013 01:35 PM PST

Many people have a hard time grasping what the meaning behind an optical illusion really is. I am no exception to the rule although I try my best to decipher the true meaning behind these works of art! Depending on the illusion, I can sit there for what seems like forever and never really get to the bottom of it. This Tetrahedron wasn't any different for me. After looking at it for a little while, I still couldn't quite grasp what the whole point of it was. It only appeared to be a spinning triangle that boasted a variety of colors in the image itself.

Tetrahedron Optical Illusion

You tell me. What did you get out of this animated gif? Am I totally missing something in this simplistic piece of art? Did you notice how the color changes as the Tetrahedron spins around? The way the light reflects through the image is pretty cool and not something I would have ever thought of on my own. In reality, this thing is so simple that it shouldn't be as intriguing as it is. Yet, I find myself sitting here and staring at the thing as it rotates round and round changing color along the way.

From green to brown to green to brown, the color changing technology in this Tetrahedron is something that you have to watch and observe to gain a full understanding of the illusion. Even though it looks like a triangle to me, that doesn't mean you are going to think the same thing. Everyone has their own opinion on what optical illusions are cool and which ones they find boring or uninteresting.  Take the time to explore this rotating shape and see what you get out of it. Maybe you will see something that I didn't, but for me, it really was something simple and amazing all at the same time.

The post Tetrahedron Optical Illusion appeared first on Mighty Optical Illusions.

Brain Teaser from Istvan Orosz

Posted: 18 Nov 2013 01:24 PM PST

As far as brain teasers are concerned, this one created by Istvan Orosz left me clueless as to what connects to what. When I first stumbled across this illusion, I sat for a few minutes trying to determine how it was even possible, how one column connects to another and yet appears to be different. Take a moment and sit back. Look deep into this illusion and share with me what you find. What is the first thought that crosses your mind? Did you catch on to this brain teaser right away or are you as lost as I am?

Brain Teaser from Istvan Orosz

For me, I found myself turning my head trying to set this optical illusion straight. The more I turned my head, the more crooked it seemed to become. I mean in all honesty, there is no possible way that a building could be constructed in this manner, right?  If that were the case, I would love to see it for myself. I don't think I would be brave enough to try and walk around the structure, but it sure would be interesting to see something like this in real life. How about you? What are your thoughts on the whole thing?

Sure, plenty of brain teasers are out there, but did you ever see something as intriguing as this one is? Regardless of how many illusions you might have seen, each one brings something new and unique to the table. Until you have the chance to take in this illusion, you won't be able to understand the complexities of the illusion itself. Consider what it would feel like trying to walk along the edges of the structure, while maintaining your balance and going from one level to the next. Do you think you would be capable of being able to make it without falling off the edge?

The post Brain Teaser from Istvan Orosz appeared first on Mighty Optical Illusions.

Cool Optical Illusions That Will Fool Your Eyes

Posted: 18 Nov 2013 11:49 AM PST

When it comes to these types of animations, some are a little easier to figure out than others. As someone who has been an avid fan of optical illusions for decades, there are still some that continue to catch me off guard. You might be able to glance quickly at some and decipher what the supposed illusion is in a matter of moments. Others, you might sit there for hours on end trying to figure out what exactly is going on. Take the time to study this illusion and dig into our collection of cool optical illusions. I can assure you nothing else will ever compare to what you are going to witness here.

Cool Optical Illusions That Will Fool Your Eyes

At first, the brain teaser seems like nothing more than a bunch of colorful circles on a purple background. In reality, it is much more than that.  When you stop to look at the picture, you can see the circles spinning about in all different directions.  It literally almost puts you into a hypnotic trance that you have to try and escape and draw yourself away from. As I sat there looking at these cool optical illusions, I caught myself swirling and tilting my head from one side to another just to try and level myself out and get back on an even keel.

Now, I don't know about you, but seeing a bunch of swirling circles is definitely one way to make you want to lose your lunch or go take a nap. You pick. For me, this was much more than what I had expected.  From a child's perspective, they might see tires spinning around and wondering why something like that is going on with the picture. Everyone has their own ideas and perceptions. See what your friends and family members think about the image and embrace cool optical illusions for what they really are. Make sure to give your eyes some time to focus before trying to run around the house or you might just end up running into something along the way.

The post Cool Optical Illusions That Will Fool Your Eyes appeared first on Mighty Optical Illusions.

Comments system

Disqus Shortname