Optical Illusion of The Day: The Fisherman and His Giant Frog

Optical Illusion of The Day: The Fisherman and His Giant Frog

Link to Mighty Optical Illusions

The Fisherman and His Giant Frog

Posted: 21 Mar 2016 07:01 AM PDT

You know what I miss the most about summer? Besides the warm weather, of course, because that’t a given. Fishing! I really miss sitting at the lake and fishing for bass. I can’t wait to get out there again and reel in a monster! And by monster, I pretty much mean embarrassingly small. It’s always the other people that seem to reel in the monsters when I go fishing. Even their bait seems to be bigger than my catches at times!Even this guy’s giant frog is probably bigger than most of my catches!

giant frog

I don’t know what this guy thinks he’s gonna catch with a giant frog like this for bait, but I sure would like to see the outcome. Or, maybe he caught the giant frog on the bait he was using. Or, maybe it’s just a clever camera angle…?

This giant frog illusion is similar to this giant squid illusion

The post The Fisherman and His Giant Frog appeared first on Mighty Optical Illusions.

Comments system

Disqus Shortname