Optical Illusion of The Day: Bike-riding Mantis Illusion

Optical Illusion of The Day: Bike-riding Mantis Illusion

Link to Mighty Optical Illusions

Bike-riding Mantis Illusion

Posted: 16 Dec 2012 01:07 PM PST

I have to say I’m still under shock after reading what happened in Sandy Hook Elementary in Newtown, Connecticut (USA). My heart is broken, and I can’t seem to understand how such horrible things are even possible. What is happening with our species?! I also read how pro-firearms lobby suggests that every teacher should be allowed to keep firearms in their class (for protections)?! Are those lunatics for real? What makes you think this wouldn’t cause another incident??! I for one wouldn’t feel safe sending my kids to school where teacher keeps a gun in his desk. All this literally makes my stomach hurt. Owning a gun should be heavily regulated, like rest of the world does it – period.

Bike riding Mantis Illusion

Comments system

Disqus Shortname