Optical Illusion of The Day: Elephant Rock Formation Illusion

Optical Illusion of The Day: Elephant Rock Formation Illusion

Link to Mighty Optical Illusions

Elephant Rock Formation Illusion

Posted: 25 Dec 2012 04:08 PM PST

Before we dive into today’s piece, let me first distance myself a bit, and disclaim how I know nothing about it’s origins, where it is located, nor how it came to be. I’ve received this from an anonymous source claiming it’s an aerial shot of a rock formation that became viral lately. Because of the amazing similarity to an actual animal, I suspect it’s not real (as I think if it was, the news would reach me sooner). So be sure to take all this what I’ve just said into account before you proceed. More info would be more than welcome! This is why I’m always reluctant to post “Google Earth” illusions – either they’re too pareidolic, or too good to be true fake.

Elephant Rock Formation Illusion

Comments system

Disqus Shortname