This Blog Rules

This Blog Rules


Back To School Mistakes We All Did

Posted: 14 Aug 2015 07:19 AM PDT

As much as I loved summer break, I’ll go ahead and admit I also liked starting school again. It wasn’t because I got to learn new things, or study for test papers or start thinking about what I wanted to do with my life. Nope! It was all about the stickers, the stationery, the colored […]

The post Back To School Mistakes We All Did appeared first on This Blog Rules | Why go elsewhere?.

8 Celebrities You Won’t Recognize As Teens

Posted: 14 Aug 2015 06:09 AM PDT

We all have embarrassing pictures that show our former teenage selves rocking a bad haircut or dodgy makeup. And since celebrities are people too, they have their share of pictures they’re not particularly proud of. Take a look at these 8 celebrities you won’t recognize as teens. Before getting famous they all followed the trend […]

The post 8 Celebrities You Won’t Recognize As Teens appeared first on This Blog Rules | Why go elsewhere?.

Comments system

Disqus Shortname