Optical Illusion of The Day: Funky Leaning House Optical Illusion

Optical Illusion of The Day: Funky Leaning House Optical Illusion

Link to Mighty Optical Illusions

Funky Leaning House Optical Illusion

Posted: 12 Dec 2015 08:35 AM PST

We’re almost finished with the move into the new house, and I have to say…it’s been quite an experience! Trying to move while working full+ time has been incredibly stressful, draining and painful. I’ve pretty much decided that I’m going to live here forever. Either that, or I’m just leaving everything and starting fresh next time!

I feel a little like I’ve been hit by a bus, I’m emotionally drained, and I’m just generally off-kilter. Today’s leaning house optical illusion just seems pretty fitting right now…

leaning house optical illusion

It looks like the builders didn’t quite think this one through, no? What were they thinking? This leaning house is at such a crazy angle I can’t even imagine trying to walk around in it!

Or is it…?

leaning house on hill illusion

After rotating the leaning house picture, I think I see what’s going on here. The builders weren’t crazy and the house isn’t leaning at all, but built on a hill. In the first picture, the camera man was just holding the camera so the road was level like the ground should be.

It’s a pretty simple illusion, but it’s still pretty neat, I think! Let me know what you think by rating this leaning house illusion with the stars below…

If you liked this leaning house optical illusion, you might also like this tilted house optical illusion.

The post Funky Leaning House Optical Illusion appeared first on Mighty Optical Illusions.

Comments system

Disqus Shortname