Optical Illusion of The Day: Moving Black and White Illusion

Optical Illusion of The Day: Moving Black and White Illusion

Link to Mighty Optical Illusions

Moving Black and White Illusion

Posted: 10 Dec 2015 05:05 AM PST

Are you ready for a funky black and white illusion to mess with your eyes this morning? I hope it’s not too early for this stuff, but it caught my eye. Actually, it really messed with my eyes this morning. I don’t know if I’m just tired or what, but this black and white illusion just seems to be moving in all sorts of ways to me…

Black and white illusion

 

I’ve looked at this black and white illusion quite a few times, and I think it depends on how you look at it that determines how it seems to move. When I look directly at the center of the image, for instance, it looks as if the lines going into the center and spinning clockwise. But, if I scan my eyes over it or move my head when looking at it, the whole image seems to undulate almost. And, no matter how I look at it, the whole image has a 3D like quality and seems to pop off the page.

What did you see in this black and white illusion? Is it moving for you, or is it just my tired eyes this morning? Be sure to take a moment and rate this illusion below! And, if you’re feeling froggy, leave a comment telling me that I’m not crazy and it’s moving for you too.

Wanna see another cool black and white illusion? Head over and check out this checkers optical illusion.

The post Moving Black and White Illusion appeared first on Mighty Optical Illusions.

Comments system

Disqus Shortname