Optical Illusion of The Day: Crazy Circle Spinning Illusion

Optical Illusion of The Day: Crazy Circle Spinning Illusion

Link to Mighty Optical Illusions

Crazy Circle Spinning Illusion

Posted: 19 Feb 2016 04:31 AM PST

Finally Friday, y’all! The weekend is almost upon us! To celebrate the end of the work week, I have a pretty awesome spinning illusion that was actually created and sent in by Nathan one of our readers.

Just made this and it appears that the segments flash or catch “light”. Sometimes it looks almost like they spin. Not sure if it’s just me or if everyone will see it.

I wasn’t disappointed in the least either! Take a look at Nathan’s illusion…

spinning illusion

I’d say that it definitely wasn’t just him! This is definitely a spinning illusion for me. The segments do seem to rotating clockwise when I look at this. So much so, that it makes me a little dizzy just looking at it. That’s what makes a fantastic illusion, though, I think!

Great job, Nathan, and thanks so much for sharing!

If you liked this awesome moving illusion, be sure to check out this wonky spinning illusion!

The post Crazy Circle Spinning Illusion appeared first on Mighty Optical Illusions.

Comments system

Disqus Shortname