This Blog Rules

This Blog Rules


9 Interesting Facts About Tuscany

Posted: 08 Feb 2016 03:07 AM PST

Every day, my personal list of places that I have to visit before I die grows bigger. There are obvious choices, like London, New York, Tokyo or basically any other major city that’s known to be a must-see for any traveling enthusiast. Then you move on to places that can offer you more than a […]

The post 9 Interesting Facts About Tuscany appeared first on This Blog Rules | Why go elsewhere?.

10 Stunning Animal And Celebrity Lookalikes

Posted: 08 Feb 2016 03:01 AM PST

Before we go on, I need to confess that I’m aware of how overdone this kind of article is. I’ve seen way more side-by-side comparisons of horses and Sarah Jessica Parker than I think anyone needs to in a lifetime. But, as the saying goes, “baby, seasons change, but people don’t.” This is why we […]

The post 10 Stunning Animal And Celebrity Lookalikes appeared first on This Blog Rules | Why go elsewhere?.

Comments system

Disqus Shortname