Optical Illusion of The Day: 5 Illusion Halloween Costume Ideas to Blow Your Mind!

Optical Illusion of The Day: 5 Illusion Halloween Costume Ideas to Blow Your Mind!

Link to Mighty Optical Illusions

5 Illusion Halloween Costume Ideas to Blow Your Mind!

Posted: 27 Oct 2015 05:03 AM PDT

Does everyone have their Halloween costumes ready? After all, Halloween is less than a week away. Just for fun, I went poking around on the Internet this morning for some fun and interesting illusion Halloween costume ideas. And, I have to say wow! It’s pretty interesting how creative people can be and what types of costumes they can come up with.

So, just for fun on Halloween week, I bring you five pretty sweet illusion Halloween costume ideas…

  1. Contortionist Illusion Halloween Costume

    I never was very flexible myself, so this contortionist Halloween costume really blows my mind. When I first saw it, I thought it might have been real, and it’s definitely my favorite illusion Halloween costume on the list! 

    illusion halloween costume 1

  2. Head in a Box Halloween Costume

    Yikes! Imagine running into this guy on Halloween! Well, I guess it wouldn’t be so weird if you ran into a guy carrying his own head in a box on Halloween. It’s the rest of the year you have to worry about…

    illusion halloween costume 2

  3. Pirate and Mermaid Halloween Costume

    Aw, how cute! They’re in love. Okay, either that or this pirate decided to kidnap the beautiful mermaid. Thoughts…?

    illusion halloween costume 3

  4. Rocket Halloween Costume

    I’ve seen a few rocket illusion Halloween costume ideas in the past few years, and I love them! So creative! In fact, before I saw the contortionist illusion Halloween costume above, this was my favorite; it’s now a close second.

    illusion halloween costume 4

  5. Body in a Bag Halloween Costume

    Ewie! This body in a bag Halloween costume is definitely spooky and more than a little gross…making it a pretty awesome Halloween costume, especially if you wanna freak out your friends! 

    illusion halloween costume 5

So, what did you think? Which was your favorite illusion Halloween costume in this list? Let us know if you’ve seen any other great optical illusion costumes this year!

Before you go, make sure you rate this post with the stars below! You might also want to check out this headless woman illusion Halloween costume. Pretty spooky!

The post 5 Illusion Halloween Costume Ideas to Blow Your Mind! appeared first on Mighty Optical Illusions.

Comments system

Disqus Shortname