Optical Illusion of The Day: Can You Spot the Freaky Family Secret?

Optical Illusion of The Day: Can You Spot the Freaky Family Secret?

Link to Mighty Optical Illusions

Can You Spot the Freaky Family Secret?

Posted: 31 Oct 2015 09:40 AM PDT

Happy Halloween! I wanted to post a spooky illusion in spirit of the holiday today. I wanted to stay away from skull illusions, since there have already been so many skull illusions posted in the past. When I was searching for a good Halloween illusion, I ran across an interesting family photo. It looks like a normal happy family, but there’s evidence of a freaky family secret in this photo.

Can you spot it?

family secret

I have to admit that it took me a little bit to see the family secret. It’s definitely a little difficult to spot. Let’s see if you can spot it faster than I did!

Once you’ve spotted the freaky family secret, head over and see if you can see what’s wrong with this picture!

The post Can You Spot the Freaky Family Secret? appeared first on Mighty Optical Illusions.

Comments system

Disqus Shortname