Optical Illusion of The Day: Reverse Arrows with Water Optical Illusion

Optical Illusion of The Day: Reverse Arrows with Water Optical Illusion

Link to Mighty Optical Illusions

Reverse Arrows with Water Optical Illusion

Posted: 14 Mar 2014 07:12 AM PDT

How’s everyone out there doing today? It’s the beginning of the weekend and I couldn’t be happier. I’m certainly going to go out and enjoy some fun in the sun, but I want to hook you all up with a new optical illusion before I do that. I certainly hope you all enjoy it and maybe it makes you think a little bit.

A viewer of MoIllusions decided to submit this brain teaser optical illusion to us and  I decided that it was definitely worthy of being posted up on the site. So, first off, I’d like to give thanks to that user for his submission and I’d also like to invite the rest of you to submit optical illusions anytime you like.

Anyways, today’s optical illusion is pretty cool and is known as the reverse arrows with water optical illusion. I have a feeling you’re really going to like this one, so scroll down to check it out.

So, I have to ask, how was this person able to pull off such an illusion? If you know, you should leave a comment and tell me how they did it. It’s a very basic optical illusion you can do at home, so I want to see how many people can get this right.

Want to check out another amazing optical illusion? Have a look at this Sunset Marilyn optical illusion.

The post Reverse Arrows with Water Optical Illusion appeared first on Mighty Optical Illusions.

Comments system

Disqus Shortname