Optical Illusion of The Day: Tiger Body Paint Optical Illusion

Optical Illusion of The Day: Tiger Body Paint Optical Illusion

Link to Mighty Optical Illusions

Tiger Body Paint Optical Illusion

Posted: 24 Mar 2014 06:22 AM PDT

I’m glad to see you’re all starting up another week with MoIllusions. It’s Monday, we’re all getting back to work and I have no doubt that some of you out there may be a little bit bored. That’s okay, because I’m going to help the day go by just a little bit faster by posting up a new optical illusion.

Today’s optical illusion is a body paint optical illusion that is absolutely amazing. As you all know, I’m a pretty big fan of artistic illusions like body paint illusions, 3D chalk drawings, sketches, etc… Today, this one involves an amazing artist and multiple subjects. Are you ready to check it out and have your socks blown off by this amazing piece of art? If so, you can scroll down right now to check it out.

Tiger Body Paint Optical Illusion

I don’t think anyone could argue that this is an amazing optical illusion. If I was the guy who did this, whom I’m assuming is the bald-headed gentleman looking over the girls, I would be so proud of myself. What an amazing piece of art!

Want to check out another great optical illusion that involves some awesome art. Check out this classic paint job optical illusion.

The post Tiger Body Paint Optical Illusion appeared first on Mighty Optical Illusions.

Comments system

Disqus Shortname