Optical Illusion of The Day: COOL Optical Illusion Cube Drawing

Optical Illusion of The Day: COOL Optical Illusion Cube Drawing

Link to Mighty Optical Illusions

COOL Optical Illusion Cube Drawing

Posted: 17 Oct 2016 10:00 PM PDT

If you follow this site regularly, you know that I’m a pretty big fan of artists and their ability to draw optical illusions. Today, I bring you a pretty awesome artistic illusion. Hopefully, this cool optical illusion cube drawing will blow your mind just as much as it did mine!

optical illusion cube drawing

Now, I know that this is a relatively simple optical illusion drawing. But, it still blows my mind a little. It really looks like there’s a hole in the paper with cubes falling. It also looks like there are cubes sitting on top of the paper as well.

This optical illusion cube drawing was created mostly with simple lines and shading for shadows. That doesn’t make it any less fascinating to me, though. Probably because I have zero artistic ability, so seeing someone able to do this just fascinates me. I did not get the artistic genes in my family!

Wanna see something just as cool as this optical illusion cube drawing? Definitely head over and check out this making of a hole drawing illusion video!

The post COOL Optical Illusion Cube Drawing appeared first on Mighty Optical Illusions.

Severus Snape Hundred Dollar Bill Optical Illusion

Posted: 17 Oct 2016 09:59 PM PDT

I’m sure that this is an old optical illusion, but I haven’t seen it yet. I thought it was a pretty cute one, so I thought I’d share. I give you the Severus Snape hundred dollar bill!

severus-snape-hundred-dollar-bill

I never really got into the whole Harry Potter craze and neither did my kids, but I did love Alan Rickman, the actor who played Professor Snape in the Harry Potter movies. He was probably one of my favorite actors.

It’s amazing how well he meshes with Ben Fraklin on this hundred dollar bill, though, isn’t it? It’s kinda crazy, if you ask me. Folded just right, the face on the bill perfectly completes Snape’s face. And, we have a new Severus Snape hundred dollar bill! Which, of course, could be currency in the curious little shops along Diagon Alley. Yes—I had to Google that…

If the Severus Snape hundred dollar bill is right up your Diagon Alley, be sure to also head over and check out these cool library ad riddle illusions!

 

The post Severus Snape Hundred Dollar Bill Optical Illusion appeared first on Mighty Optical Illusions.

Rob Gonsalves Tile Paining Optical Illusion

Posted: 17 Oct 2016 09:47 PM PDT

Okay, so I’m pretty sure that this next optical illusion is a Rob Gonsalves painting, but I could be wrong. And, if that’s the case, please correct me. Rob Gonsalves is just one of my favorite painters, and I’d like to think that I could recognize his work anywhere.

And this, my friends, looks like a Gonsalves classic!

rob-gonsalves-tile-painting

The way Gonsalves paints his images is simple stunning! His paintings are always pretty realistic, but of course, there’s always some sort of weird twist. (Or he wouldn’t be my favorite painter, right?)

In this painting, the first thing we notice is the large, beautiful house. It also looks like there’s been a flood and the house is surrounded by water. Yikes! But, at the edge of the water, a man appears to be laying tile to make it seem as if the water is not there at all. Definitely a funky image to try and wrap your head around, that’s for sure!

Love Rob Gonsalves too? Head over and check out his magic realism chess painting!

 

The post Rob Gonsalves Tile Paining Optical Illusion appeared first on Mighty Optical Illusions.

Kid With Chubby Legs Optical Illusion

Posted: 17 Oct 2016 09:24 PM PDT

When I first saw this image, I scrolled right past it. But, I’m glad I came back to it, because everything is not what it seems in this kid with chubby legs photo…

chubby legs

Can you spot what’s going on here? At first, it just looks like the little girl in the image is standing at the table. Sure, it looks like a kid with chubby legs, but that’s not the case at all.

Look a little closer and you’ll see that the little girl is not standing at all, but sitting on the lady’s lap. Those aren’t the little girls’s legs you’re seeing at all. They legs we’re seeing actually belong to the woman whose lap she’s sitting on. If you really look closer, you’ll see that the little girl’s legs are actually in front of her, but mostly hidden behind the chair in the front of the photo graph.

Pretty misleading, huh?

Like this kid with chubby legs illusion? Then, definitely check out these sexy gams in fishnet stockings!

The post Kid With Chubby Legs Optical Illusion appeared first on Mighty Optical Illusions.

Another Naughty Lady Illusion

Posted: 17 Oct 2016 09:16 PM PDT

We’ve had quite a few naughty lady illusion images on the site, but they’re always fun and always a hit. So, I have another one for you today. This one was sent to us by our buddy Kovács through the Mighty Optical Illusions Facebook page. He sends us some pretty cool stuff from time to time, and I think he has a nice eye for these.

Here’s one of his latest submissions. It looks like he has some naughty fun on his mind, doesn’t it…?

naughty-lady-illusion

I’m sure you saw the naughty lady illusion right away, didn’t you. Most people will. But, if you look a little closer and check out some of the details, you’ll soon see that this isn’t a lady at all and there’s really nothing naughty about it.

Drat! Foiled again…

This is nothing more than a very simple drawing of a man standing in front of a fence. It appears that a city skyline across the river is forming the tops of the “lady’s” stocking and his outstretched arms are forming her…well, you get the idea. The birdie belly button was a nice little touch as well.

Thanks again, Kovács! And, if any of you spot any cool illusions that we haven’t featured on our site yet, feel free to send them to us via the Mighty Optical Illusions Facebook page!

This naughty lady illusion is pretty cool, no doubt, but I still don’t think it beats this naked lady illusion!

The post Another Naughty Lady Illusion appeared first on Mighty Optical Illusions.

Yummy Giant Gummy Bears Illusion

Posted: 17 Oct 2016 09:06 PM PDT

Anyone else love gummy bears as much as I do? There’s just something about the yummy, squishy candy that I just love! I’m sure partly because it reminds me of just being a kid and partly because they’re just plain yummy. But, there’s something else… Oh yeah! When you’re angry, there’s nothing quite like biting something’s head off. Maybe that’s why I found this giant gummy bears illusion so fun!

giant gummy bears illusion

Can you imagine how utterly satisfying it would be to chomp their squishy little heads off? As stressed out as I am lately, I sure can!

In a way, though, this giant gummy bears illusion makes me feel a little like an underachiever. I mean, someone out there spent so much time and effort creating a giant gummy bear illusion that can only be seen from above. The artistic talent it would take to create something like this is amazing!

I wonder what it looks like from the ground, though…

If you loved this giant gummy bears illusion, make sure you take a moment to rate it with the stars below! Then, check out some of these other awesome street art illusions!

The post Yummy Giant Gummy Bears Illusion appeared first on Mighty Optical Illusions.

Comments system

Disqus Shortname