Optical Illusion of The Day: Puzzling Missing Person Illusion

Optical Illusion of The Day: Puzzling Missing Person Illusion

Link to Mighty Optical Illusions

Puzzling Missing Person Illusion

Posted: 01 Oct 2016 07:08 AM PDT

Okay, so missing persons aren’t all that amusing in real life, I know. But, this missing person illusion is actually enough to give you a little chuckle perhaps. At the very least, it will make you think.

missing-person-illusion

In this image, there are 13 people hanging around. Go ahead and count them…

missing-person-illusion-1

Now, we’re going to do a little switcheroo on this image. We’re going to use the exact same image, but switch the sides of the top of the image around a bit.

missing-person-illusion-2

The left top side of the image goes up and slides over to the right, while the right side of the image slides to the left. Drop the original left top side of the image into place and take a look at our new image…

missing-person-illusion-3

Now count the people. Remember, this is the same image using the same people. You watched as we switched the top side of the image above. So, theoretically, there should be the same number of people, right?

But, when you counted the ones in the final image, you only counted 12, right? Where did the missing person go?? Look a little closer, and I’m sure you’ll soon be able to solve this stinky mystery…

Still can’t solve it? It’s okay. Don’t lose your head over it!

The post Puzzling Missing Person Illusion appeared first on Mighty Optical Illusions.

A Set of Impossible Steps to Complicate My Life

Posted: 01 Oct 2016 06:38 AM PDT

It’s just one of those times in my life where there’s so much going on that I can’t keep up. I feel a little like Mr. Magoo, actually. I have so much on my mind these days that even the simplest tasks seem like overly complicated brain busters. I’m talking about things like walking and chewing gum at the same time, turning the ignition off when I get out of the Jeep, and even navigating steps. All sets of stairs sometimes seem like a set of impossible steps.

impossible-steps

I’m not quite sure what would happen if I tried to navigate these impossible steps!

My first instinct is to say that I’d fall down them and flat on my face. But, looking a little closer at them, I realize that I wouldn’t fall down them. I’d walk right into the huge block. Because, there are no steps! Looking at the top of the image down, you seem to be following a set of steps. But, once you reach the very bottom, you can see that the bottom “step” is completely flush with the bottom of the block. The bottom step would protrude out past the block if these steps were at all possible!

Love these impossible steps illusion? Head over and see if this cat is going up or down the stairs!

The post A Set of Impossible Steps to Complicate My Life appeared first on Mighty Optical Illusions.

Comments system

Disqus Shortname