Daily Optical Illusion for 01/17/2016

Mighty Optical Illusions

View this email in your browser

Weekend Word Brain Teaser

word brain teaserI have to admit that I’m a lover of the English language, and a good word brain teaser can just suck me right in! I love plays on words, puns, and all sorts of word puzzles. At one point, I was a crossword puzzle junkie. Alas! I have little time for the fun wordy stuff […]

The post Weekend Word Brain Teaser appeared first on Mighty Optical Illusions.

See the entire illusion: http://www.moillusions.com/weekend-word-brain-teaser/
 
Copyright © 2016 Mighty Optical Illusions, All rights reserved.
You received this email because you subscribed at moillusions.com.

Our mailing address is:
Mighty Optical Illusions
1976 S. La Cienaga Blvd.
Suite 122
Los Angeles, CA 90034

Add us to your address book


unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 

Comments system

Disqus Shortname